Specialist vehicle insurance for New Zealanders in Europe.

Downunder Insurance is able to offer, via its’ UK office Motor Insurance for New Zealand Nationals aged between 20-70 years who hold a valid full driving licence. The vehicle to be insured, be it a Car, Van, Campervan or Motorhome, must be registered in the UK to a UK address with a valid MOT (up to a maximum value of £55,000).


Please click here to go to our UK website or telephone 0044 4029211 for a quote. Alternatively, if you are currently outside the UK please e-mail motor@duinsure.com for an overseas quotation form, which you will need to complete and return via email for a full quote.


Please note we can offer the following options:-

  • Cover from 15 days up to a maximum of 1 year.
  • Comprehensive / Third party fire and theft / Third party only cover types available.
  • Unlimited cover outside of the UK, in those territories covered under the policy.


Please note that cover, in respect of all the policy options detailed above, is subject to the full terms, conditions and limitations of the policy wording. Cover outside the UK is limited to those countries detailed on the Green Card and contained in the Policy Wording. It is a condition of your cover that the vehicle to be insured is registered in the name of the policy holder to a UK address, is in good mechanical condition and physically in the UK at the commencement of the policy.